COLLECTION & USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Regardless of the purpose for which it is submitted, it is Datail’s policy to maintain all Personal Information as confidential, and to use such Personal Information only for the following purposes:
- For the specific purpose for which it was volunteered;
- To verify your authenticity and your financial and credit position when you apply for a service from us;
- To provide targeted and value-added services to you;
- To improve the content, appearance and utility of this Site;
- To track your use of this Site for internal market research;
- To notify you of updates to this site;
- For troubleshooting or the resolution of disputes.
We do not keep Personal Information for longer than is necessary for those purposes for which they are collected.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please note that in connection with the above purposes we may divulge your Personal Information to certain third parties (including without limit financial institutions, credit card companies and/or credit agencies). It is Datail’s policy not to disclose your Personal Information to the public. However, Datail may be required to disclose Personal Information when required by law, a competent judicial authority, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to any requirements of the law or comply with any legal process served on us. If such disclosure is required by law and legal process, Datail shall provide notice to you at the earliest so that you may take steps to protect your interest in preserving the confidentiality of such information.
In general, Datail does not rent or sell Personal Information to any third party.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Datail is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We have adopted a variety of security technologies and procedures to enhance your privacy and security:
- 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Server authentication and data encryption
- Information is protected and available only to Registered users of the Service
- Servers hosted in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to prevent interference or intrusion of information.
- Servers located in a high security and high availability co-location facility professionally managed by a third party vendor
Datailgroup.com uses session cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session and expire when the browser is closed. Cookies contain encrypted information to uniquely identify a valid user of the Server, and manage user interaction between the various applications provided in the Service. Users who disable their Web browsers’ ability to accept cookies will not be able to successfully use the Service.
MODIFICATION OF POLICY
Datail reserves the right to modify its privacy and security policies in its reasonable discretion from time to time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Policy. Continued use of the Service following the posting of changes to this Policy shall constitute your consent to such changes.
If you have any questions or believe that we have not adhered to it, please contact us at email@example.com